Yup. You heard it right. AirAsia is back with their BIG SALE and life suddenly gets better, at least for those of you who have been waiting for promo fares, right? Their promo is up for purchase until 29 March 2015, means you still have roughly a week. Date of travels is from 1 September 2015 until 31 May 2016. Plan your trips, ladies and gentlemen, and AirAsia shall reward you with cheap fares.
Some of the best fares for flights from Indonesia include:
- Jakarta-Yogyakarta, IDR 442,936 (approx. USD 34)
- Jakarta-Singapore, IDR 150,000 (approx. USD 12) -I’ve got my eyes set on this one-
- Jakarta-Kuala Lumpur, IDR 209,000 (approx. USD 16)
- Jakarta-Langkawi (new AirAsia hub, swanky!), IDR 409,000 (approx. USD 31)
- Bali-Solo, IDR 523,564 (approx. USD 40)
- Bali-Perth, IDR 684,000 (approx. USD 53)
- Bali-Kuala Lumpur, IDR 499,000 (approx. USD 38)
- Bali-Taipei, IDR 999,000 (approx. USD 77) –new direct route, operated by Indonesia AirAsia X.
- Bandung-Singapore, IDR 174,000 (approx. USD 13)
- Bandung-Johor Bahru, IDR 169,000 (approx. USD 12)
- Lombok-Kuala Lumpur, IDR 189,000 (approx. USD 15)
Do take note:
- the above fares are starting fares, all-in, one-way; FEFD cannot be held responsible should the fares are no longer available
- fares from other countries are of course available
- make your life easier when booking AirAsia:
- Create your account, save up your contact details and also record your flying buddies (family, friends, you know what to do). This will come handy when you are put on hold when the website is handling loads of customers
- Put in your credit card number, worry not, AirAsia will verify these again upon booking confirmation
- When the desktop site cannot be accessed, try booking via mobile site or their handy iOS/Android apps
- See more tips here
With their FLY-THRU flights via klia2, the options are limitless. The early bird catches the worm first guys. So start planning now and call up those friends of yours. Come to Bali and see me, perhaps?